do you like sponge ?

91 Posts | Latest reply on 01/05/2008 07:08:46 by funnylilpillion | Go to original / last post
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Witchiests choc cherry crumble any day of the week please or failing that treacle sponge pudding and cream.   Choc cherry crumble yum yum. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

Sorry to change the subject from sweet to savoury, but oggy says.....   Dripping on toast..!!                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

........And FBK says.....   Pot Noodle Kebabs....!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

.                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

.... And I say....   Two men in one room is better"!"                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

& you're in that same room Wink Right now LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

<<cough, splutter on nuts>>  back to topic ...........     fresh cream and jam sponge, mm...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Well, this thread has done the Machismo of Biker match no end of good! Turns out we're all apron wearing oven monkeys!   Now where did I put that spatula?.............Thumbs Up   Mind you I do make a mean Cottage pie and Frog in the bog!   (thats COTTAGE pie before anyone suggests COTTAGING pie!)                                                                                                                                                                             
funnylilpillion's Profile
funnylilpillion

In: nottingham

yeah yeah ghost lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

I'm not even gonna ask what frog in the Bog is!!!!...............ahhhhhh penny drops - Toad in the Hole!!!!!! DOH lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

More of this an we could put the Hairy Bikers on telly out of the cookbook business. Tart up toad in t'hole as crapaud dans le trou and we're off. Beef Triumph, Quiche Suzuki, Dumplings a la BMW, Tex-Mex Harleyburgers - get the title right first, invent the recipe and you've got a best seller. Just remember where you first saw it...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

prefer choc cake lol                                                                                                                                                                             
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading

mmmmmmmmmmmmm  spooonnnnge n custard   *schlurp*     damn ....  you beat me to a spongbob squarepants reference hehehehhe                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

ROFLMHO Wills goes to the trouble of naming new dishes and Slik just says 'I prefer chocolate cake' LOL   I'm with ZZRpilot, ya can't beat sponge and custard (well you could but it would make one hell of a mess of it) LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

choc cake with lots of pink custard Smile yummy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

sponge or not to sponge mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that is the question. anyway on here till subs run out then thats it.                                                                                                                                                                              
Steve55's Profile
Steve55

In: Heckmondwike

All this talk of sponge - I thought I had one in the cupboard - now I look and find I haven't - got custard though - might just have that!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

lol @ u Steve                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

pink custard dragon?????????????? lol                                                                                                                                                                              
dragon's Profile
dragon

LOLWink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 846 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption