do you like sponge ?

91 Posts | Latest reply on 01/05/2008 07:08:46 by funnylilpillion | Go to original / last post
bikerwitch's Profile
bikerwitch

In: brighouse
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

sticky toffee pudding,  but you cant beat a gud baked new york style cheesecake.                                                                                                                                                                             
funnylilpillion's Profile
funnylilpillion

In: nottingham

yes yes y                                                                                                                                                                             
funnylilpillion

yes yes yyes cheesecake !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

were movin away from sponge people!! Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

Apple pie yum yum Thumbs Up    hey i no its not sponge but i love apple pie Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
funnylilpillion

ice cream or custard dragon ?                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Now were just throwin in random fruit based puddins!! Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

Both Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

come on blues i no you like apple pie  tooooooo LOLCryLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

with maybe a little whipped creamEvil Smile pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Thats not the point! The Title of the thread isnt who likes food! before yopu ask yes i do quite enjoy food! Its a hobby of mine Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
dragon's Profile
dragon

pmsl @ blues LOL and consider myself told Embarrassed lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Have to agree with Blues, lemon drizzle sponge and custard, want it NOW !!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

I am at this moment eating a sainsburys strawberry cheese cake desert which comes in a pot and has chunks of sponge cake in. It's lurvly! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

mmm dribbling to both Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Stop it Blues, that sounds absolutely amazing, might even give away my winter store of nuts for that Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

My friend Andrea makes the most amazing sponges, one of which is my fave, banana, walnut, fruit and cinnamon sponge - gosh I'm slobbering at the memory - plan for next week - train to Brough to sample some more !!                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

Shocked nooooooo Nutkin68 never give ya nuts up mate lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

hee he, you know me too well !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

Wink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 845 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption