Grasstrack Racing at Frittenden

21 Posts | Latest reply on 30/09/2016 07:25:48 by Ragnar | Go to original / last post
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Grasstrack Racing at Frittenden in Kent,

Sunday 24th July.

Sunday 2nd October.

Admission to both meets is £13 + £2 for a prog.

Please put down your prefered date or both if you want?.

Meet at the Carwash Diner on the A21 at Hurst Green at 10.30-10.45.  I will confirm that the diner has reopened after a refurb, if not it'll be 1066 Cafe a bit further down the A21 at John's Cross                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Blooming Hell Dave

What's gone wrong here, both these dates I'm not working, but it's never plane sailing, I was thinking of doing the BSB's these weekends                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Blimey man, don't do that to me, just as well i was sitting down when i read your post Shocked.You must've made a mistake Chris, i would recheck if i were you!!, you're always working when an event crops up Tongue.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I'm up for both dates.
Who else is coming?                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Chris I've PMed you                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Looking forward to this tomorrow.If anyone else to come along a say hi, we are meeting for breakfast at the Carwash Dinner, Hurst Green on the A21 at 10-30 before heading to the racing.                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I am up for this.
I can meet you at the layby with Carol, if I new where is was.
If not I will see you at the diner.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

It's the first lay by on the A21 heading south from the M25 at 9-45 if anyone else would like to meet us there feel feel to join us.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Great day, great racing.. it was good to meet Mr Christian for the first time, you should have stayed for the racing mate.                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Home now and had a brilliant day. Thanks to all :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

As Chris says it was good to meet Mr Christian, hopefully you'll join in with us again sometime?.

As ever it was a good day out in good company.

There is another meeting at Frittenden on Sunday 18th September as well as the meeting already mentioned on Sunday 2nd October.

Same as today, meet at The A21 Diner (had a name change from Carwash Diner !) at 10.30-11.00.
Come along and join us.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

A Huge Bump!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I'll will enjoy your company in October Mr VM but in September one will be in employment that day.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

That will be absolutely splendid that one will be joining us on October 2nd to attend the occasion of The Frittenden Flyer Grasstrack Meeting Mr Ragnar.
  It is however unfortunate that one is unable to attend the Grasstrack Meeting on September 18th at Dig Dog Lane, Frittenden.

DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Grasstrack Racing at Frittenden, Kent.

There are two further meetings this year the first on Sunday 18th September.The second is on Sunday 2nd October.

Meet at the A21 Diner TN19 7QY (used to be Carwash Diner) at 10.30-10.45 for breakfast.

Entrance to the racing is £13 +£2 for a programme.

DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Bump!                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Bump                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

This coming Sunday the 18th, Grasstrack Racing at Dig Dog Lane, Frittenden in Kent TN17 2AX.

Meeting at the A21 Diner TN19 7QY at 10.30-11.00 for breakfast and a natter if you would like to come along, then onto the circuit for the start of the racing at 1PM.

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

See you at the diner.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

It's the last Grasstrack meeting of the year at Frittenden this Sunday the 2nd October.
Meet at The A21 Diner at 10.30-11.00.
The racing starts at 12.30.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 441 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption