Lie To Me

69 Posts | Latest reply on 29/12/2020 18:17:43 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

In: Tarlton
43% Karma43% Karma 43% Karma43% Karma

Humm!! Anne Boleyn had 11 digits?                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

Ha ha!! well it must be, there's a kiss rally this year :))                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

I was cutting the grass

I was watching the TV

I Was Cleaning My Bike

Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

Ha ha nope sorry try again :))                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

Ha ha yessum that's right:))                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

Bette Midler i married a German?                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

Oh dear!! Well it must be the Woody Allen one then :))                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

I've been to a bike wheelie championship

I've been riding my bike today

It's rained some of the day                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

That's right that was my Lie :))                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

Hmmmm!!! Galligaskins are a type of miniature golliwog :))                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

Ha ha Like it  :))

I've got pots with plants on my fence

i've got bird feeders on my line

i,ve got a bird bath in my garden

Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

Hey Catkins that's right !! I've got pots with plants in on my fence is my lie :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

Hmmmm well we'll go with a Poliphant?

Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

Well how about Thimblerig :))                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

I was eating spinach for my tea

I was having soup for my tea

I had cheesecake after my tea                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

Nope try again :))                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

Ha ha yes that was my Lie :))                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

Hmmmm!! How about 5 long tailed tits were feeding on the birdfeeder

Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

My bins got emptied today

I didn't get any post today

I had no tea tonight                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

Correct Catkins that was my Lie "I didn't get any post"                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9531 seconds. There are 777 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption