new biker meeting cafe/shop

18 Posts | Latest reply on 05/05/2016 09:33:47 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

HELLO, HELLO, HELLO everyone.

i'm jo (aka esta) and steve (aka chirpy1) we met on biker match and have managed to stay together...l.o.l. its been a year now. we are opening a biker café/shop called BOGEYE JO'S CAFE. so if your out and about and fancy coming to see us, you will find us at UNIT 2H WARELANDS WAY, MIDDLEBROUGH, TS4 2JY 2 minutes off the A66
good food, good crack and a shop to browse through as well.
can be contacted on here ( esta) for more info. we will be open from sunday 01/05/2016.  HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL SOON...WHOOP WHOOOP !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Good on you both and I hope you make squillions! Bit of a long haul for a day trip from my neck of the woods, but in the long days of summer, who knows...?

Summer? What's summer?                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Best of luck with that Jo.  If I do my Yorkshire trip again, i'll have a look.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nice one, will have to try and remember that if we trundle up that way. All the best in your new venture.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thanks guys, hope it works. l.o.l.

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

That is brilliant news Esta, wishing you much success and good fortune                                                                                                                                                                             
ExupRichR1's Profile
ExupRichR1

In: Buckley

Best of luck Jo and Steve, hope it's a roaring success for you both

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good one  Jo. We'll be taking a ride over on Mayday Monday  if you're open, be good to meet you. Big smile

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Oi Jo, didnt know you were bog-eyed?!?

Good to know you are both well, happy and no doubt still as mad as ever ; )

As Stuie said when we come for a trundle up that way we will pop in.

Best of luck on opening day! @PB, we will try to catch up with you n your geezer bloke very soon, hope all is good Ooop North (England!)
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Good luck with your new venture Esta Big smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks peeps, would be great to see you all, NOT OPEN BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY, would clash with local m.c.c. fun day...officially open on Tuesday 03/05/2016 seven days a week...

Morseman's Profile
Morseman

In: Chesterfield

Good luck with the cafe, what hours will you be open?  I sometimes have to work up that way and finding somewhere open after about 2pm can be a problem.

By the time I've driven up, done a survey or been in a meeting it can be 2pm before I can get away and the number of cafes that are closed by then is a bit disappointing.

I guess their local custom tails off after the lunch break?
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hi,  hours are :::Monday and Tuesday 8.a.m. - 2.p.m.
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.:::8 a.m. - 2.p.m. then re-open at 5 .p.m. till late
Saturday and sunday 10.a.m. - 5.p.m. might be later on a Saturday if we have people still coming in we will stay open.
    hope this helps...jo

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Hi Jo,
hope your official opening went well.

I usually turn off the A66 when I hit the A1 coming from the north, but I'll be riding solo on one of my trips south and might find time for a detour - anything for a cuppa!
Wish you both and all the very best for the future.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Finally got there today and really enjoyed ourselves. Was so good to meet Jo and Steve, great hosts, great chat, great mugs of tea - oh and splendid cake -  what more could you ask for!!!

We'll be back over pretty soon, and hope others make their way too!

Good luck guysStarApproveHug

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thank you so much for coming to see us purple betty and rob, was lovely to meet you guys and make 2 new friends, really hope you call again and yes definitely have a ride out with you guys when time permits...l.o.l. x

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hi, izzyhill, would be great to see you and finally meet, you'll be made very welcome and will look forward to the day you make it here.  x

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Good luck Jo and Steve, hope it's a success.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.3125 seconds. There are 1396 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption