Looking for luggage system CBR125R

4 Posts | Latest reply on 08/04/2016 20:34:41 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi, I'm looking for some sort of luggage system for a Honda CBR125R is there anything available or does anyone have anything.

Needs to be able to hold clothes for a weekend at Download festival as I don't want to carry a massive rucksack, tent etc. on my back.

Can anyone help                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

I have raggy throwovers and a tank bag when I'm away on the FZ (pics from Farmyard on my profile) expandable and can carry loads, just be careful with tank bag, plastic tank on CBR innit, secure proper and don't load too high you might want to see clocks and don't forget to fill up before putting it on Thumbs Up.
You say you're doing DAS in May so will come in handy as starter on big bike.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Get a lightweight tent, a large waterproof sack (you can buy 'em with handles on!) and some bungees.  Alternatively use a rucksack and some bungees ... Old School stylee!
I would have thought trying to get panniers/throwovers off the bike and to camping field at Download would be worse than sticking a rucksack on ya back! ('cos there aint a cat in hell's chance of your bike getting within spitting distance of the camping).  It's a helluva walk... IMO
Worth it though ;)  Enjoy yourself. 
No Download for me this year, going to HellFest (YAY!) :D

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The throw overs look good Old Red that's some load you had on there, think I'll have to nip to J &S see what's available and then bungee (Old School stylee lol) everything else, just need something lightweight that can hold a decent amount.

Thanks                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1855 seconds. There are 531 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption