Dent camp 15/17 April

5 Posts | Latest reply on 18/04/2016 00:04:32 by bugsbunny | Go to original / last post
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

In: Hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

From Steve H Time for a camping weekend at Dent.
Those that have been know the drill, gorgeous village, good campsite, couple of nice pubs, cafes and lots of nice riding roads in the vicinity.
I'm no longer a paid up BM'er so pvt me for further details.      

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

We are in Skeggie that weekend hope you have a good turn out                                                                                                                                                                               
Quietman2's Profile
Quietman2

In: FLEETWOOD
36% Karma36% Karma 36% Karma36% Karma

I will try and make this if get clearance from doctor, so see whoever turns up Friday night                                                                                                                                                                              
Triple955's Profile
Triple955

In: Chorley

Steve,you've done it again...another Dent trip on a weekend that I can't make...have a good one anyway..                                                                                                                                                                             
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

In: Hinckley

Great weekend thanks Steve H and everyone Link below to camp site with photo of us
https://www.facebook.com/HighLaning/                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2334 seconds. There are 796 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption