OAP Bikers wanted by Channel 5

17 Posts | Latest reply on 25/05/2016 07:27:26 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

This is going around on the darkside but I can't trace back to a verifiable source or issue date:

If it's bona fide I can think of a few suitable candidates!

Sorry, can't resize in the post but it's readable from my profile.                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

What does it say ?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

How old is OAP ?  Not long now JP  ha ha  x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Lol I knew that was coming from somewhere, just wondering who was the first 'victim' x                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Where's Emzed when you need him?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Awwww Wills hahaha, I miss Emzed so much, glad he is happy tho' x :)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Still got 10 years to go before I can think of parking the truck in a skip                                                                                                                                                                               
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

No one fancy being a 'celeb ' then  .......   Think I'll pass. :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

I don't think I can handle celeb status, so I will pass too :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I've only just seen this Tongue

I've been far too busy "being" a biker Cool

If they want to come & film me they're welcome Wacko 

But they'll have to keep up with me Evil Smile

I'm not sure I would handle "celeb status" or the "scrutiny" either Dave Embarrassed

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Miss you so much Em xXxX
I too am sort of eligible but have no wish to be on TV either                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

With the new age limit for retirement I don't think there are many members who would qualify to be OAPs.                                                                                                                                                                              
spareman's Profile
spareman

In: barnsley

If it's channel 5, it'll be shallow and crap, like most of the stuff they do, wouldn't touch it with a barge pole, celebrity? no thanks, why are OAP riders any different to any other riders  anyway. Once your on your on your bike you can do everything you could when you were 20,  well, might need a hand to pick it up if I drop it now.

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

This will be one of those " let's laugh at the monkeys at the zoo" sort of documentaries. They'll make any participants look like right twats. Anyway. What's so unusual about a mature person riding a motorcycle . Almost everyone I know rides a motorcycle.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Average age of bikers is going up, young people cant afford to ride bikes as insurance goes through the roof and cheep cars become cheeper than cheep bikes!

I mean who in there right mind would pay over £3000 for a used 125?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry field rich rubbish double posted!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 586 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption