Perverts in Leather

18 Posts | Latest reply on 10/07/2018 19:43:08 by Joey1370 | Go to original / last post
freewheeler1973's Profile
freewheeler1973

In: Leicester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Helloooo, wondering if any of you guys have attended the PIL rally, if so your thoughts and are you going this year?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

No, certainly not! It's for perverts. PML                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Perverts in Leather are cool LOL Wouldn't mind going to this one, let us know how it goes those who do attend...
Smile

freewheeler1973's Profile
freewheeler1973

In: Leicester

hey Lulu - I've been to the last 2 after being invited by one of our members, I wasn't too sure what to expect but in all honesty I have to admit that it was one of the best rallies I've been to.

Excellent atmosphere, no machismo, great venue and facilities and the bands were/are brilliant - looking forward to this years rally Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
jonnyxjr's Profile
jonnyxjr

In: blackpool lancas

Been a member for a few years, every event has been a scream, they're not perverts as some suggest, just lads and lasses having a ball, everyone very friendly and great allround fun! ?                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

yes have been 
no not going this year 
made me blush last time Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Defo going this year .. always wanted to do it                                                                                                                                                                              
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

It must be rude if Kaycat was blushing.

This is not on the events calendar, perhaps freewheeler would like to submit an entry to the events team. If no-one sees it, they wont be aware of it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Celticdrifter's Profile
Celticdrifter

In: Derby

Its a great rally, cool music and fantastic atmosphere, dont forget your "costume" and open mind! Its not for the faint hearted!,

Check it out on youtube                                                                                                                                                                             
Sueandoog's Profile
Sueandoog

In: Loughborough

Sounds fun! What/where/when?!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yes please when and wear ???/

Honda -Lass's Profile
Honda -Lass

In: Edinburgh
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

It's a great rally, unfortunately I can't make it this year.                                                                                                                                                                             
Celticdrifter's Profile
Celticdrifter

In: Derby

We will be there in the teepee!

Weston on Trent, Derbyshire
3-5 June
(Tickets £18 before 20/5/16 or £23 on gate)

Web site is Pil.org

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Having been to quite a few 'do's' in London's Torture Garden I think the Perverts in Leather rally would be right up my ... street LOL , doubt I can make this one too skint as per, but enjoy yourselves all Big smile Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Finally getting to this rally. Can’t wait!                                                                                                                                                                             
DoryTTiffin's Profile
DoryTTiffin

In: Barnoldswick

Sounds so much fun but not sure I can make it year but maybe next year. Have fun all that are going. X                                                                                                                                                                             
Na5ty's Profile
Na5ty

In: Romford

Dogging on two wheels. Smsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Joey1370's Profile
Joey1370

In: Croydon

Sound interesting, I fancy it                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 601 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption