Any meets or ride outs

10 Posts | Latest reply on 22/02/2016 22:10:17 by madscots | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Is there any meets or ride outs in or near Northampton? Or is anyone from around this area?                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

There are a few over that side but as normal the site goes very quiet this time of the year. There should be a few things coming up on the calendar over the next few weeks and your always welcome to head over to brum for any of the nights out                                                                                                                                                                               
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

WOT, try organising something yourself; choose somewhere you would like to go, pick a start point, date n a time, post it on site and you never know people might just turn up! Ive done this a few times and have had reasonable success. Its an easy way of finding out who is in your area and who is likely to be up for a regular rideout. Note: some folk only want a quick blast about (a couple of hours) others prefer a much longer bimble about (taking all day). As JP sez it is quiet at this time of year, but there are those who ride all year round, its a case of finding em. Good Luck!
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Charm down GBNP he only asked if there were any ride outs or meets near to him. Being new to the site maybe he didnt wont to tread on any toes, I dont think he wanted his smashed with a lump hammer lol

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Ok. Sorry. Mouth shut from now on boss!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Roflmao at GBNP and JP. It really is a little family on here isn't it ??
Yes JP is right, I was just wondering if anyone local to me? You can spend all day on that search engine looking for people near by but it works as the crow flies with the distance between us all lol.

For sure I will head across the country for meetings and will see you at an event soon in brum JP.

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

; )                                                                                                                                                                             
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

In: Hinckley

WOT I will be at the Wollaston BMW Northampton next Saturday. My bike is booked in for 10:30 so I will be in their Biker Café if you want a chat and a snack.

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Organise a trip out to Rutland water - it's beautiful there and I've only been once.  I hear they do a nice all day breakfast.

theres my tuppence worth - Shifts permitting with me of course.                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

then you can post in the right forum and save me moving this thread to ride outs LOL

As Jp says the site is a bit quiet first few months of the year then everyone starts to look at runs. 

here is to a long hot summer Thumbs Up

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3130 seconds. There are 983 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption