Yorkshire rock un bike 2016

67 Posts | Latest reply on 25/08/2016 02:49:40 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

nice one Martin Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Hope the weather picks up for thsi one, dont want to have a pack my lilo !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

I've booked the weekend off and now you say the weather may be rubbish.Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Wahoo   Bro is coming to party :)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Can we just turn up and pay on the door?  so to speak, please  x                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Yes but tickets are £25 on the gate instead of £20 pre purchase                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Thanks Jackie.

Can I sell tickets for the hilarious spectacle of me trying to pack my pop up tent? .It's a regular attraction!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Looking forward to partying with Jaffa and my Bro :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

Are tickets available online or is it pay on the gate and is it extra for the dvds

Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

Will be pay on the gate for the rally for me left it too late to buy online but will deffo be there Thursday

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Nice one Jaffa will see you there Thursday, may even have a wee tipple as its just after me birthday :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I'll be there on the Thursday too, I don't know what time, that will depend if Ivan can find 3rd gear.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Rag fair play to you being seen in public with Twisterman lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

If there are any new folk attending this and would like a contact number so you can find us when you get there, please feel free to pm me :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I'm starting to look forward the this now. Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Think i may be at this one, only been to Squires a couple of times this year and only done one rally, missed this one last year so it will be nice to be back                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Yeah Mr Bill xxxxxx

Bro think i may join you for a cheeky tipple whilst there :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Can I have more than a cheeky tipple, Please?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Bro if you behave of course you can .... Ivan on the other hand is only allowed 2 pints !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

You can tell him that,
My ears can't take the noise that Ivan will let out.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 744 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption