Dragon Rally

14 Posts | Latest reply on 16/02/2016 20:52:33 by bugsbunny | Go to original / last post
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

In: Hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Any one else going this year?http://www.conwymotorcycleclub.org.uk/Dragon-Rally

newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Hi bugs i maybe going to this                                                                                                                                                                              
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

NBC are you just visiting and going home to a nice warm bed or camping? Which ever be good to see you there. Any one else interested there may still be a few places going but you will need to get your cash application in quick.                                                                                                                                                                              
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

not sure yet Bugs depends on the weather lol but will look out for you Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Papparooney's Profile
Papparooney

In: Whitchurch

I'm all booked in and it would be good to go along with someone! Anyone interested? 

bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

Hi Papparooney which Whitchurch are you coming from and are you going up the A5. If so we could travel together.                                                                                                                                                                             
Papparooney's Profile
Papparooney

In: Whitchurch

Hi Bugsbunny! I'm in Whitchurch in Shropshire, and we could meet up anywhere around Oswestry, Llangollen or around there. It would be nice to have a riding buddy to arrive with! Are you camping and doing both days? I will be! 

bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

Hi mate I will be travelling up Saturday AM and camping starting out 9ish so it will depend on the weather how quick I get into your area. If you want to meet up I will PM you my number and have my phone connected to my helmet intercom. Then I can give you a good idea when to be there. I will be ready for a tea by then do you know of a good stopping / meeting place?
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

Hi Bugs sorry not able to go to this now been down with the flu virus which has turned into bad chest infection so defo no camping for me, have a great time

bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

Get well soon NBC give the Vic rub a go, works for me and keeps the flies off!! I am meeting Papparooney in Llangollen about 11:00 Saturday then on to the event.                                                                                                                                                                             
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

Papparooney phoned me tonight his bike is loaded and ready. The 2016 rally season is off and running tomorrow. Got the snow survival gear loaded just in case along with the water wings and extra thermals.                                                                                                                                                                              
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

Great weekend with some nice old bikes being used along with just about every modern model going. 1400 very happy campers at the lake side with snow topped Snowdonia all round. Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

Glad you had a good time Rob, Iwent along to the registration station stayed until around 2.30 must have missed ya                                                                                                                                                                              
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

We got to registration about 13:00 but the place was full so I booked in and got out and on to the site. It would be easy to miss us.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 868 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption