Who wants a Pinlock Fog Resistant Lens..........

9 Posts | Latest reply on 12/01/2016 13:06:35 by Dave028 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

......Free to a good home.

Got it with my new helmet, but never use them. It's brand new, still in its packaging.

If anyone wants it, let me know.

bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

In: Hinckley

I use one all the time so interested if it will fit my Shoei                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Bugs.

It came with my helmet which is a Shark S600, so do you know if it is compatible with your Shoei?

bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

Unlikely to fit as there is more than one Shoei size pinlock.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ok. Shame that!

bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

Thanks for the offer there must be other Spark S600 users about on here. I will keep it in mind if I see one. See you out soon Rob                                                                                                                                                                             
Dave028's Profile
Dave028

In: Moulton

I wouldn't use a lid without a pinlock insert now, brilliant bit of kit in my opinion.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No Problem Rob.Star

Dave , are you saying you want the pinlock insert, or do you work for them and are doing a bit of promoting?Wink

Dave028's Profile
Dave028

In: Moulton

Thanks for the kind offer but I also use a Shoei, don't work for pinlock either. I just like clear visioni in the wet, good bit of kit imho.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 2491 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption