16th November Curry Night/Meet

12 Posts | Latest reply on 26/09/2006 17:19:10 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anyone up for a Curry Night/Meet on Thursday 16th November?
Would be held at my local Wetherspoons (Ye Olde Crown Inn) in Stourport-on-Severn.

All it would cost is £4.49 for a curry and drink. I would book a table if I have definate numbers for around 7:30pm.

Those interested please post here or PM me if you definately want to do the meet-up. Can send directions also if needed.

Thanks, 2wheels.
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

No 2wheels, would cost me more than £4.99 to get there. lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

You're a brave man... ride a bike after a curry...... won't be tyres that leave skidmarks all the way home.  PMSL                                                                                                                                                                             
DUFFA's Profile
DUFFA

In: royston

if you spot me the £4.49 i might come...LOL it's a bit far for me...
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

sorry mate would love to come but its way to far for me to travel cost me more in petrol, so we'll have a drink over the weekend mate when u come down for the rally Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

i cant either 2w my daughter is threatening to move out cuz of all thebabysitting lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

and we cant have that bp u got a rally to come to Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

i know my rc nites cant go lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo to right they cant they worth there weight in gold lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

why a thursday?  And why curry?  I dont do either haha.   Could cope with the curry, id just get summot else probs, but THURSDAY???                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Was just an idea peeps.                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

id be up for it if it wasnt a thursday.  Got for it all the same.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 1190 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption