Bulk PMs

6 Posts | Latest reply on 07/01/2016 14:39:17 by Matt | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Matt we are having a run on spammers again, There is nothing in there profile to alert the mods until they start bulk PMing. So why not block bulk PMs we only need them for the Kiss and a few other big events and we can get you to do them if needed. The only folk that do them are players and spammers
highwayman128's Profile
highwayman128

In: oxfordshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I had some yesterday from a lady ???giving me her
Email, whats app, tiwter and phone number. Also offering me some more pictures of her.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

I got that on too and a few over the Christmas period

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Oh you lucky, lucky people!  I had two a few months back from the same person with a different name ... most disappointing! :(                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Can a normal user do a bulk pm? I tried to and can't do it....                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

They cannot do BULK pms mate, you're just unlucky. They probably went through the  "Online Members" page.

PMs are limited so even full members are restricted from sending out spam.

And as soon as a spammer gets flagged to us we look into it pretty quickly.

Please just keep alerting us to anyone who sends junk out.

Over the Christmas period I gave a number of people a free upgrade, sadly this also included a few spammers which we didn't realise until it was too late.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2810 seconds. There are 1442 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption