Hello and Happy New Year

7 Posts | Latest reply on 04/01/2016 11:12:05 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
sean chelmsford's Profile
sean chelmsford

In: Hemel Hempstead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello all Smile
I found this site a few years ago after googling a small rally and have a look now and again.
Just noticed I've been given a trial membership thing so thought I would come on here and wish you all a good new year. Beer
I'm just about to start a new chapter of life in January, not sure where just yet, so I doubt I'll be around much.   
New friends or something more, would be great for a new year. (Just don't go to Spec Savers first Wink
Take care everyone.                                                                                                                                                                               
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

rite back at ya jump in enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
sean chelmsford's Profile
sean chelmsford

In: Hemel Hempstead

Thank you very much Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Welcome onboard, white coats with shiny buckles are hung up next to the door, feel free to try one for size ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Welcome Sean,
doesn't matter how often you pop back - it's just good that you do, as obviously you're finding somethings of interest and you know that you can join in on any rides or events too.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Helloooooooooooooooooooooo and happy new year to you too x                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Helloooooooooooooooooooooo and happy new year to you too x                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2350 seconds. There are 1271 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption