Xmas for those that couldn't attend.

15 Posts | Latest reply on 04/01/2016 03:21:05 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

A few of us had work commitments barring us from the Bm northern Christmas lunch. Perhaps it might be possible to have a gathering on the 3rd of Jan. I will be there for a coffee and a pie at least, if anyone else feels up to it, I will see you there. No reservations required. Additionally, no formal attire will be expected, , jeans and t-shirts is a basic minimum. All that remains to be said is ride safe, keep the rubber on the road and have a good time while you are doing it, whatever it is!

66                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yayyy I'm not working that day, so hopefully see you there Kev  and anyone else that can make it.Thumbs UpBig smile

madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Northern LOL

Double six's Profile
Double six

and your point is?                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Oi Mads....it's Northern England ... you lot are North UK/GB  LOL

Come on down Thumbs Up Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Fingers crossed...I'll join you all for New Year hugs xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Yayyyy hope so Daph :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

What sort of time are we looking at for this 66? Whatever it is, I'm looking to be thereApprove

Double six's Profile
Double six

I dunno, say 1ish or perhaps 1300hrs whichever is earlier.                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Bumping......see you all there on Sunday....newbies too I hope :>

havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

got fedup with my cooking and luky dip so will be there                                                                                                                                                                             
poshbird's Profile
poshbird

In: Leeds
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Me be there                                                                                                                                                                              
poshbird's Profile
poshbird

4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Bump I will be there from about 12 x                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Me n the looney toon, will be there around 1pm. Will be good to catch up, it seems like forever since i saw anyone other than looney toon!! Lol *that might hurt* ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Wanted to do this but been laid up with a rotten cold all weekend                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 567 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption