2016 Events

18 Posts | Latest reply on 29/03/2016 15:41:25 by JP | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Ok it's that time of the year a lot of you have your bike wrapped up in the warm or in bits all over the kitchen table having a service.
So now's the time you start looking forward to next seasons events.
There is stuff in the planning stages from the nights out down the pub and camping weekends right up to longer European trips. Whatever your looking for you will find it on here, If you are interested in the European trips please contact Madscot's he has done a few of these now and has all the info you will need including the Do's and Donts.  Please remember the site staff members have day jobs and we dont always have access to the site but will get back to you asap.  If you have any ideas for events but are unsure about how to get them off the ground give any of the events team a prod and we will do what we can to help.
Dont forget  BM's Kiss6 Rally is in the early stages of planning and is as always a great weekend.
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Looking to do a Pick up a Pilly Day earlier than usual next year.

And if we can get enough folk to committ Hallowistmas will be resurrected :)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Madscot? Couldn't find him on here. Keen to tour again this year. Done West coast of Ireland and the Britanny/Normandy thang recently so any news of tours coming up specifcially with dates and times would be appreciated? Cheers all.                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Madscots is on here you will find him on the bm staff page                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

As this year is a erm .... special one for me and my lil Bro aka Rag there will be celebrations of some description to look forward to :)                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

How special ??????????????????????//   Or shouldn't I ask ?  x                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Bj gets her Pass to the special bus

witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

pick up a pilly day sounds good to me x                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Yes its a great event has always been well supported. If you need a rear seat bj will find you one                                                                                                                                                                                
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

BJ put ....As this year is a erm .... special one for me and my lil Bro aka Rag there will be celebrations of some description to look forward to :)
And for me BJ                                                                                                                                                                              
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

and me BJ                                                                                                                                                                               
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Looks like a busy year this year, add me to the list! Lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Sounds like the 2 score and 10 party has a few attandees this year :)

Looking to do an overnight camp so those who wish to partake of refreshments can :)

lycan3's Profile
lycan3

In: manchester

Has anyone tried national rally? 24 hour event I think where you check in for time trials. A test of endurance but good to put some miles on the bike..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi all and oooooh pick up a pilli. If I haven't got my own bike by then would one of you lovely peeps pick me up pretty please so I can meet some of you and have a ride out :D                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

This is usually how it works Caroi

Once the organiser/s has worked out where and when. It'll go up as an event.
You will then have the option of joining the event and also putting in a request as a pillion. As its the reason for the event i'm sure you'll get a few offers. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

We've not done the National, lycan3, but HayabusaRob and I have done one in Lincs/Yorks for the last two years and are planning on doing this years one around Lincs and Rutland.

Couple more folk from here have expressed an interest this year, but it's open to all.

Details at http://bikerralliesuk.com/challenges/motorbike-scatter-challenge/                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Its starting to warm up a bit now so if anyone has any ideas for ride outs meets etc                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.2188 seconds. There are 945 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption