Why Chocolate Is Better Than Sex

9 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 20/01/2020 20:05:41 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

You can GET chocolate.

Chocolate satisfies even when it's gone soft.
You can safely have chocolate while you are driving.
You can have chocolate in in public.
If you bite the nuts, the chocolate won't mind.
The word "commitment" doesn't scare off chocolate.
You don't get hairs in your mouth with chocolate.
No need to fake your enjoyment of chocolate.
Chocolate doesn't make you pregnant.
You can have chocolate at any time of the month.
You are never too young or too old for chocolate.
Size doesn't matter -- though more is still better.

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I don't really think chocolate is better then sex, I just get more chocolate Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Dark then white Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Chocolate doesn't
Get headaches
get boring
Get tired
Lose interest
Go off with someone else

Chocolate always
Tastes nice
Looks good
Smells nice
Is always there when you want it

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

I suppose it depends heavily upon who you are eating chocolate with.πŸ€”πŸ™„πŸ˜„                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
I suppose it depends heavily upon who you are eating chocolate with.πŸ€”πŸ™„πŸ˜„...

and whether you prefer sweet or savory snacks                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

I love chocolate ... But I think the other option wins outright for the first time in many, many years!! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ€«                                                                                                                                                                             
GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

In: essex
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Depends on how often you eat chocolate                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
I love chocolate ... But I think the other option wins outright for the first time in many, many years!! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ€«...

I concur completely Lindsay                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4370 seconds. There are 576 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption