anyone got a pare pillion seat for squires

22 Posts | Latest reply on 10/11/2007 09:02:45 by RC | Go to original / last post
gypsy-anne's Profile
gypsy-anne

In: morpeth/ rothbur
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

can anyone offer me a lift to squires and back as i dont know if my bike is going to be able to be fully fixed and make it there and back by then, if you can help please ca you let me know, many thaks from gypsyanne                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
88% Karma88% Karma 88% Karma88% Karma

G-A I've added your name to 'lift wanted' on the event page, for 11th November.                                                                                                                                                                                         
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Gypsy-Anne are you still needing a lift?   Is anyone able to OFFER a lift to G-A?   Does anyone else need a lift on the day? If so let me know and I'll add your name to the events page.   If you get sorted please let me know then your name can be removed form the list.    If you can offer a lift, to those who need it, send them a PM direct.   Cheers! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Holmfirthgirl, gypsy-anne and bettyboop do you all still need a lift?    Ditto the other comments in my previous post                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

HFG is now sorted with a lift so only G-A and BB left, can anyone help them out and offer a lift?   (Am I talking to myself here or will someone respond, eventually?)                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Sorry kwak my spare seat is taken now...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

If anyone can help I need a lift too Smile   Please please please Big smile    Shocked  Nooo im not begging pmsl                                                                                                                                                                                
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

*bump*                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

*****************Bump*****************                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

I was planning to go by car, but if anyone near me has a spare seat on the bike for a pillion, I'd be happier getting there in style!! Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I have a lift now thanks Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Gypsy-Anne and FlameRed are still hoping for a pillion seat. One each, not shared lol     Can anyone help out please??     Contact them via PM if you can, cheers Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

bettyboop cant make it now kwak....                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

It's just Gypsy-Anne and FlameRed who need lifts                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

*bump*                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

Ok Kwak gi me a blonde wig lol but what does "Bump" mean please                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

means bringing the topic back to the top Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

LOl Thanks RC but I can't pretend to understand...well my school was Aproved                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

your welcome hun Smile                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 460 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption