Big thankyou

6 Posts | Latest reply on 22/10/2007 15:45:07 by RC | Go to original / last post
ladyrider's Profile
ladyrider

In: abergele
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i would like to say a BIG thankyou to skins n lula for their help at butlins skegness. some of u will no bandit took ill on the sunday night with a very bad asma attack , believe me it fightened me and bandit was ill for a few days , he has fully recovered now and is back home in abergele.so once again to SKINS and LULA many many thanks . hugs n kisses lady rider n bandit xx
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

no problem karen, glad he's ok now. it can be scary when its someone close and a lot of people don't realise how bad asthma can be.   lots of love and best wishes   xx lula xx                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Anytime Karen,,, Was glad we could help. Happy he is back at home now and you too are happy.. Take care.. Skins... X                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

we have some amazing people on this site dont we? all caring,thoughtful,friendly....well done u 2. hope bandits feeling better ladyrider,asthma attacks are really scary and dangerous too. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

i for one no just how scary it can be havin asthma myself!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

glad hes feelin loads better now  LR hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2031 seconds. There are 2198 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption