Have you ever thought of a campervan

11 Posts | Latest reply on 02/10/2015 15:26:43 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I just robbed this off Karey's FB wall and thought this would do for rallys.

Forget camper vans... meet the 18-tonne, £585,000 campe...amper TANK
Just click on the blue bit.

Thanks Kaz xx

Bebe D-Oie's Profile
Bebe D-Oie

In: Bolton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I would if the link worked! Tongue
JCx                                                                                                                                                                             
Abel2photo's Profile
Abel2photo

In: Scarborough

try this link...  Campervan Tank!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Bebe D-Oie's Profile
Bebe D-Oie

In: Bolton

I want one! Big smile
The only downside is that it looks like IKEA land on the inside.Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Not so sure about the"""23 sq ft"" of living space.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I've thought about getting one a couple of years back but there hell-ishly expensive to buy even on the 2nd hand market! Stern Smile .

I did think about getting something like a Transit size van or minibus and then converting it with a bit of help.
Did a bit of homework and would of been cheaper than buying something that's already done.

I may still do the idea in a few years time when my riding days are over, mind you when it gets to that time I may also have to think of fitting a chemical toilet as well, as I won't make it to the camp site ones in time! LOL

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Haha Neo.. you and me both! lol

Jp.. if you ever get one of these Campervan Tanks, can I point and laugh when you get the fuel bill?  LOL xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

I did see three similar things to this yesterday on the way back from Barmouth.
One on the M6 and two on the M40                                                                                                                                                                             
Abel2photo's Profile
Abel2photo

In: Scarborough

Hey Neo I've got a minibus for sale if ya want to give the conversion a try! I got it to convert to a day camper for when I went track day racing but didn't go to plan this year!.... Now can't be bothered with it! Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Looks ideal for touring in a country with a fuel station every 6 miles!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Cheers for the offer Abel.  Can't afford it now as spending the funds on getting my trike sorted out this month. LOL Thumbs Up

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 820 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption