Two Adorable Tortoiseshell Kittens Need a Forever Home

7 Posts | Latest reply on 02/12/2015 10:38:04 by Bebe D-Oie | Go to original / last post
Bebe D-Oie's Profile
Bebe D-Oie

In: Bolton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Two absolutely adorable tortoiseshell 7 month old kittens need a forever home.They are two sisters called Molly and Harriet and were born by the side of my father's lake in France. Unfortunately, they were abandoned and I have brought them up since they were about 8 weeks old.Molly (the one with the half ginger nose and long hair) is a very loving girl who wants cuddles all the time. Harriet (the darker of the two with very unusual facial markings and short hair) is a bit more timid but, once she's settled down, she is extremely loving as well.They have been brought up with two dogs, another cat and a boisterous child so could fit into any home environment.They are both vaccinated and will be micro-chipped and spayed before their arrival in England at the end of October.Unfortunately, I'm moving back to England and I can't keep them so, if you think you could offer them a forever home, then PM me.I can't figure out how to add pictures to this so PM me if you are interested in seeing them and I'll send them to you.Thanks for reading.Jx

SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

I will take them. I also accept dogs and children.
 XXXX                                                                                                                                                                             
Bebe D-Oie's Profile
Bebe D-Oie

I know, I've already got you down for 1 x cat, 1 x dog and 1 x child... and not forgetting me of course!  LOL
Heart Goosette xxx

Bebe D-Oie's Profile
Bebe D-Oie

MOLLY
Molly                                                                                                                                                                             
Bebe D-Oie's Profile
Bebe D-Oie

HARRIET
Harriet                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

I'd love to take them but , although mi tomcat is ok with female cats and kittens. He doesn't meow French!
your local Cats protection league will take them and re-home them.                                                                                                                                                                              
Bebe D-Oie's Profile
Bebe D-Oie

Hi Dustin
We've (me and SlowGoose) decided to keep them, so all now safely settled in Bolton with the child, dog and other cat!
JCx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4385 seconds. There are 962 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption