Squires Xmas Lunch Dec 13th

59 Posts | Latest reply on 14/12/2015 05:49:28 by Karey | Go to original / last post
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Sorry guys....I know it clashes with Southern Softies but hope this isn't too much of a problem . ( I wanted the following weekend but Squires already got a party for 50 so couldn't oblige)Same old routine....meet at Squires 12/12:30  to eat at 1:00 pm. Up to you to buy what you fancy to eat....carvery highly recommended ! 1 course...£7.952 course...£113 course (Bill?? JP?? LOL)...£12.25Bring a cheap kiddy-friendly gift for our Santa sack (lucky dip!)...hopefully thrown at you by our own Santa !!This has been a lovely event over the years and a great opportunity for any newbies to meet the natives !! Children welcome...indoor ice-skating usually open for this event.
I will do a head count to finalise numbers nearer the day :>

Bebe D-Oie's Profile
Bebe D-Oie

In: Bolton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'll have to check with SG but I think we'd love to come (together with our 9 (going on 30) year old)!
Have you put it on the Events page yet?
JCx                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Sorry cant make it this year as I will be down south with the softies that weekend                                                                                                                                                                               
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

I wont be attending either.                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Gutted I can't make it this year as I'm working.

It's a great opportunity to get along and meet up with lots of lovely BMers and have some fun :)

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Will be on events asap :>
Guaranteed plenty of food.....jP not coming LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

ha ha                                                                                                                                                                             
Bebe D-Oie's Profile
Bebe D-Oie

In: Bolton

Spoken with SG and we are up for it, so as soon as its on Events we'll sign up.
JCx                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Should be up and running, JC. Will be good to see you both  :>                                                                                                                                                                             
Abel2photo's Profile
Abel2photo

In: Scarborough

I am working that weekend!! But I will see if I can book the weekend off... Ya can't have too many Xmas dinners!! Lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

I,ll come if i,m still in the UK, be more food to go round if jp is,t there                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield

I'm part of the booking the following weekend so it looks like I'll be having a Squires carvery on 2 consecative weekends.                                                                                                                                                                              
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Count me n MonkeyBoy in, Pot's won't make it tho coz he's in USA til 16th x                                                                                                                                                                             
Quietman2's Profile
Quietman2

In: FLEETWOOD
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

will book that weekend off work and come over and say "Hi"                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Sounds like a plan, Quietman :>                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Good to see some people are coming the first few posts were all from people who were not coming so get your name down and join Alice for what is always a fun afternoon                                                                                                                                                                             
FibroWarrior's Profile
FibroWarrior

In: Liverpool

Hopefully I'll be able to make it!!! Will have to check what if any is gluten free - Lol!!! Big Hugz Everyone!!!

Jan XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Bring a pack-up if you need to, Jan!!! As long as you join us we'll make it work x

havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate

im in

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Sorry will miss this one :(                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 584 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption