Hello from Sheffield

10 Posts | Latest reply on 18/12/2015 09:10:44 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Everyone,

New boy from Sheffield here, I have my trusty old Fireblade sat in the shed, she dont get out much these days, but I want to change that.

I would love to meet a lady to go out with either pillion or own bikes, for fun and ?? who knows lol.

I used to do loads of rallys, and would love to start again.                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome jump in enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Welcome to the Madhouse.  Give Stuie. a shout he's not far from you!                                                                                                                                                                             
Abel2photo's Profile
Abel2photo

In: Scarborough

Welcome to bm! Keep an eye out for local meets... and GPSB...I'm not sure stuie should be let out with a fireblade within striking distance!! Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Aww A2P, you just aint no fun, you know Stuie will play nicely ... Lol ; )                                                                                                                                                                             
Abel2photo's Profile
Abel2photo

In: Scarborough

Oh yes, he will play nicely especially when he has someone playing drums on his helmet! Lol...I need a laugh, can I try to keep up and watch you do that again!? Lol...fireblade riders welcome too!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Welcome, fellow Yorkie! :)                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Hi Blade,
sure you'll have plenty of takers for the back seat - but watch out for Pick up a Pillion ride sometime in the summer too.

welcome to Britton too, why not pop over to the newbies thread and introduce yourself there too?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Welcome Briton70! Good to see Yorkshire folk popping up on here ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

awrighttttttttttttttttttttttttttt                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 1831 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption