Please support

10 Posts | Latest reply on 19/10/2007 18:26:45 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Please forward on it my save your life one day !    * I*6*YPlease tell ten friends to tell ten today! The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman. It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on "donating a mammogram" for free (pink window in the middle). This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammogram in exchange for advertising.Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know.   http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=2                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Link isnt working blue http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/clickToGive/home.fac...s?siteId=2                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

Cheers dude, fixed it now.   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
tigz's Profile
tigz

In: Coalville

It's a great cause! I've emailed the link to my contact list, every little helps. Thanks for the updated link Blues, I was struggling with the 1st one.                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

If you add it to your favourites you can just keep goin back without bumping the thread back up.                                                                                                                                                                              
tagon's Profile
tagon

In: Pontypool

i will send this to my friends  ...bsp;                                                                                                                                                                             
tagon's Profile
tagon

In: Pontypool

some thing went wrong Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
nutty tart's Profile
nutty tart

In: Liverpool

Fantastic plan, i'll be doing my bit an so will all my friends.                                                                                                                                                                                 
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

Doing my bit too!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Great idea BlueThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3945 seconds. There are 1309 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption