Becci Ellis fastest woman on two wheels

6 Posts | Latest reply on 31/08/2015 21:32:34 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Jackyan's Profile
Jackyan

In: Cheshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Did anyone else read about Becci's world record attempt ? I reckon 264.1 mph is worth a mention.. Well done that girl .                                                                                                                                                                              
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I didnt but defo worth a mention well done Becci Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Abel2photo's Profile
Abel2photo

In: Scarborough

she actually came off her bike on a record attempt when a gust of wind caught her off guard! Shocked suffering a broken ankle i think! she said...."Coming off the bike was not as bad as I thought" , strewth she's gotta bigger ones than me! Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Jackyan's Profile
Jackyan

In: Cheshire

Yes I believe she's raring to have a second chance at the record . One brave and talented lady for sure .                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

The motorcycle show did an interview with her last year. She is an amazingly normal but awesome person                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I saw her being interviewed and it showed the ride attempt - awesome!

she said a gust of wind caught her foot and lifted it off the peg and unbalanced her.....rotten luck, but a darn gutsy woman!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2344 seconds. There are 809 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption