ride to KISS 5 from the north east

16 Posts | Latest reply on 27/08/2015 19:25:32 by chirpy1 | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Hi any one want to meet up with me to ride to KISSE 5, i shall be leaving Squires at around 9 to ride there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Hull ... North East ? You going up to North East from Squires at 9am to come back down Bill?

Im probably being really thick but im sooo confused!                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Me too ????????????????/                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Do you need help to reel these 2 in Bill? Hook, line and sinker methinks.lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Errr, i guess i am being really stoopid ... Doh!

D6, where you been man?                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Incommunicado.                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

I reckon if you leave Squires cafe at 9 you should be at Kiss camping field by 9:01. if you don't stop on the way for a break.
But knowing Bill he'll stop on thee way for something to eat

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

You should always factor a loo break                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

think i might stop of at Squires for a cafe stop on the way, hope i have enough petrol for the trip                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

There is a burger van hafway between squires cafe and the kiss field                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Vlad are you Marshalling the ride lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

Yes don't want anyone getting lost it's nearly 300 yards from Squires Cafe to Kiss field. I think I will need a few practice rides to learn the route.                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

300 yards....well that's me getting lost about half way!                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Did,t know it was that far, i think i had better use my satnav to find the way                                                                                                                                                                             
Kplm adventure's Profile
Kplm adventure

In: Alford Scotland
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Hi All or as they say in Aberdeenshire
Fut Like ya ken, ken:-)
That's so funny
Seriously is anyone riding down from the North (I don't mean north of Watford gap!
Scotland that is :-)
If so heading down Wed or Thursday for tour of GB and taking in all the best cafes inns on the way, .......
chirpy1's Profile
chirpy1

In: redcar
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

kplm. if you take the a19 south .Take the Redcar turnoff we live 10mile down the road.your welcome to stay over with me and jo on thursday and we'll keep you company for the last 70mile.we have a bar that has English beer and jo cooks a wicked english fryup.we dont have to heat the water with coal for a shower anymore ,we've got a proper boiler lol and u dont have to share the spare room. Seriously tho mate you are welcome. ste &jo

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5117 seconds. There are 546 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption