Southern Softies Christmas Dinner 12th December

105 Posts | Latest reply on 15/12/2015 07:30:30 by Ragnar | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I can actually read you know !!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Train prices still too high so looks like car for us 3                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham

We will be going by car from Devon but doing an overnight stop on the Friday somewhere along the south coast                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Old Person i may be road side thumbing a lift lol

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

I don't blame Ken for making you walk...                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ken has said that if i dont behave at this he will drop me off at your house on the way home and leave me there until New Year !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

And you should listen to him and not misbehave and eat all your brussel sprouts and give me your yorkshire pudding.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I'll trade you my yorkshire for some of your dessert lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I've ordered dry crackers for pudding, so I'll swap.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Rag remind me to slap you quite hard when i see you !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Is this the evenings entertainment taken care of ???                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Watching BJ eat a whole packet of dry crackers while I'm eating her yorkshire pudding should be a laugh.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Bet people would pay to see that, i'll sell tickets and split the proceeds with you Chris !!!.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

dont i get a share ?????                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

You just get the crumbs Jackie                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Jackie get the joy of Dave and my company                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

That will be a joy overload for Jackie I think you should build her up slowly so you dont over excite her

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

When do i get over excited !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I've ordered beans on toast for BJ.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

That could be classed as a terrorist threat                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0313 seconds. There are 840 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption