Southern Softies Christmas Dinner 12th December

105 Posts | Latest reply on 15/12/2015 07:30:30 by Ragnar | Go to original / last post
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Southern Softies Christmas Dinner.

To be held on Saturday 12th December at The Toby Carvery in Eastbourne.

Details will be on the events calendar in the next few days.                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

I ll be interested in going again was a good weekend :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
curlyboy's Profile
curlyboy

In: essex
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

count me in dave,it was a great evening :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Only if you promise not to cover me in beer Curtis !!!!Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Yes deff coming to this one with the better half                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ

Wahoooo another whole evening with Rag to annoy cant wait :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Cheryl's Profile
Cheryl

In: Wadhurst

I'm going!                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Now on the Events Calendar                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

I've put in holiday request for this weekend                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

(fingers crossed Rag can get time off)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

AR34877G discount code gets you 10% off your booking :) at Travelodge obviously lol                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Thanks for the info Jackie Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

The Travelodge has increased the price for the night of Saturday 12th December already from £30 to £32.

I've just booked a room for £28.80 using the code Jackie posted above.

Don't leave it too long to book up.                                                                                                                                                                              
Cheryl's Profile
Cheryl

In: Wadhurst

I booked a room yesterday for £27 using the code. Will keep going up now I think!                                                                                                                                                                              
lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

In: Norfolk

Did not see the code , but room booked x x                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Hate it when they do that, crafty wee beggars :)

I hope Rag is near me wahoooooooooo

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

At the moment I'm still going to be in London                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Noooooooooooooo Rag i will happily write you a sick note

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

We could start a petition for Ragnar to have a weekend off Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham

Make your vote count, Vote Ragnar, Vote for the Hallowistmus party                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 791 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption