Hallowistmas Fancy Dress - Sat 28th Nov 2015

84 Posts | Latest reply on 02/11/2015 16:42:33 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

That I really can't do. And I'm not joking.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

'Tis OK Rags, you would be an excellent Cheerleader. Im sure someone could rustle up a sweater and skirt as well as the obligatory pom-poms. You will have to borrow RB's pink pigtail wig though. Cutesy!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I can cheer from the bar, anyway people are going to put their names down and Hallowistmas and the party will happen.Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

dave , i really would like to go  , kama                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

His name is Rodney :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Checked the works diary and there's no record that I'd booked this weekend off, so I done a deal with the boss, I won't be doing the Ring of Red this year, but I will be coming out to play in Brum.                                                                                                                                                                             
buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

In: benfleet essex
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

will make  my  mind  up  on this  one  at  the  last  minuit .com 

bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

In: Hinckley

Reg if your not on the ring of red how many will be needed to fill the hole!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

As the numbers have not increased and i feel it is only fair to give the venue chance to rebook, this event is now officially CANCELLED

Sorry folks :(

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

What are we going to do now sis?                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

:-(                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Bro trust me i will find something to keep you amused lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Twister and Ivan                                                                                                                                                                             
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Ragner noooooooooo not Ivan and his Twister Jackie think of something quick!!! hahaha

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ollie, me thinks i may have to dig out the vaseline !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Woof Woof                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Who let the dogs out ?????                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

It's a dog eat dog world                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Hallowistmas may have gone to the dogs !!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 747 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption