What Are You Reading?

14 Posts | Latest reply on 28/07/2015 00:59:43 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Wonderful thread starter for bookwormies Big smile but oh jeez Cattykins now you're asking, got so many to choose from and read so fast Big smile, at the minute am alternating between 'What Dreams May Come' by Richard Matheson, 'For the Love of Evil' by Piers Anthony and 'People of The Lie' by M. Scott Peck, oh and 'Hynagogia' by Dr Andreas Mavromatis, all lying half opened (and perused many times) atm on my bed.
Would LOVE to hear what others read too xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Joey05's Profile
Joey05

In: Preston

Cop Town - Karin Slaughter :)..its ace x                                                                                                                                                                             
Eiron's Profile
Eiron

In: Hastings

Gale Warning - Dornford Yates
In Search Of England - H. V. Morton
I find that books are like women - best not to keep too many on the go at the same time.

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Lee Childs - The Affair         (Jack Reacher yarn)                                                                                                                                                                             
Joey05's Profile
Joey05

In: Preston

Excellent taste there Mr AJ!!! Read all of them!! They are ace
Have you tried The Bricklayer by Steve Vale
Or any Of the Joe Hunter books by Matt Hilton (local lad!!)

(Jack Reacher is my hero..:D)                                                                                                                                                                             
Jackyan's Profile
Jackyan

In: Cheshire

Clare Macintosh 'I let you go' . Just started so will let you know but good start though emotionally hard to read.

Finished the Robert Galbraith ' the cuckoo's calling ' and 'the silkworm '. Loved both.                                                                                                                                                                              
mikedabike's Profile
mikedabike

In: wrexham

Haynes manual- triumph Bonneville,t100,speedmaster,america,thruxton & scrambler 01 to 12.

demon tweeks catalogue 2015.

may pick up a copy of playboy later.

hopefully I can give you a review of them tomorrow....Clown

stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

THESE POSTS                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Ive havent picked up a book in ages but the last few i read were along the same lines (bike gangs)

No Angel ... Jay Dobyns
Dead Man Running ...Ross Coulthart & Duncan McNab
Under and Alone ... William Queen
Hell's Angels ... Hunter S Thompson

Might have to try the other Hunter S Thompson one.
Although i do have two Pratchett books waiting for me to feel the need, the need to read!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If you want a road trip book WITH A DIFFERENCE...try AMERICAN GODS by NEIL GAIMAN. 

Not my usual cup of tea, but its one HELL of a ride....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Jo Nesbo - the redeemer .
Fantastic books , few to go yet but highly recommended .

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

@Eiron that is VERY sound advice.

@GBNP that Jay Dobyns No Angel is a real page turner, phew!

LOIS ON THE LOOSE...LOIS PRYCE

Forget your Charlie Boormans and their support teams, this is one woman's road trip from Alaska to the tip of South America on a trail bike, alone and unsupported with just a few friends along the way.....what a woman!!!
She's got bigger balls than me, that's for sure!
Jackyan's Profile
Jackyan

In: Cheshire

@Argy - agree on Jo Nesbo . Hope you got loads of time as I found I was hooked .

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lois is a hero of mine Big smile an inspirational woman and an inspirational book Croozer, great read.

Still reading my above books (It can take years reading and rereading many books that are loved, that is the ultimate pleasure of reading) and have now added more....

Anthony Peake.. Is There Life After Death, and his latest book The Immortal Mind (2nd time of reading both) ... eagerly awaiting his new book due out soon... Opening the Doors of Perception. 

Heart books

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 591 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption