The so called 'Biker World'

242 Posts | Latest reply on 20/07/2015 14:32:26 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

o o i c cream tea for lady's                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

No icecream KC, High Tea!

You gotta get to mine first, n ya will no doubt get lost!! Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

snigger er ye i would lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

To the OP, who seems to have run for cover... you only get out of BM what you put into it. Get out to social events, meet up with folks, and be patient Thumbs Up  The right person is worth waiting for Beer

Now, to the mad ladies of BM off for cream teas.... don't forget to lift your pinkie in the air while sipping your tea LOL  And if you demand the tea be served in a mug, then you know you're a biker to the core Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

There's ladies, LADIES and laydees. They are NOT to be confused....  ;-D                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Well if you knew us Croozer, there would be no confusion, darhlink! ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOL! I was thinking from a male point of view....gentlemen confuse them at their peril! LOL! DAHRRRRLINK! ;-D                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

im always confused this is my confused face Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Catweazle's Profile
Catweazle

In: canterbury

I love tarts...pies with no lids...and a dash of pudding gravy..( never knew what that was until today) Ive been reading this thread from the beginning, now I'm starving and going off to find a tart and maybe even a pie.

I expect the OP is just not very happy in himself at the mo, we all have times when we get like that.  I rekon he will be back, I hope he's not taking the comments to much to heart but at the same time learning something from them.

Blimey.....2 posts so far, this is getting to be a bit of a habbit.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

There's tarts and there's tarts......                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

comments like that croozer are going to get you no brownie points amongst the female fraternity on BM.                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Well he is right D6.....there are manchester tarts, Lancashire tarts, Yorkshire tarts to name but a few ;-) all good with pudding gravy                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

If you say so RB.                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

:-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

MMMM tarts with pudding gravy.....now there's an idea.....                                                                                                                                                                             
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

In: Hinckley

Takes some nicely cooled pudding gravy poor it over a juicy looking tart and have at it any way you like.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Absolutely! sounds like a plan to me!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hmmm, 'laydees' 'ladies' and 'LADIES' .....????

I consider myself a WOMAN I've no idea what a 'lady' 'laydee' or 'LADY' is supposed to be.... Ermm

Catweazle you got it spot on with the OP bit Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm so relieved you consider yourself a woman Lulu, I'd be worried if you didn't.... :-D

As for the ladies, if you came to work with me on a friday night i could show you the difference.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Croozer you have your opinion about what you label a 'lady' and that's cool, 'tis your opinion .... me I just see all females as women.... no labels.

@66 spot on my dear x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9531 seconds. There are 369 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption