Snake Pass

7 Posts | Latest reply on 07/06/2015 13:13:24 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

The Snake is shut for roadworks until 14th                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Its been shut all week - signs have been up for at least a fortnight on traffic lights at Lady Bower (Bamford) SGThumbs Up

Queues, traffic jams and diversions all over the place ... announced nightly on radio - just pleased that I aint down that area atmErmm

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

If they banned trucks, busses and cars from good biking roads the surface would last much longer lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Snow too should be banned, I always remember the Pass being blocked with it years back Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Traffic past my house has been crazy due to the closer.....the woodhead now is almost only passable by bike now!                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Ah the peak district national car park.

I never understood what all the hype was about. It's got few good bits, but generally it's too small and busy for motorbikes.

Good walking though and I would like to get the MTB down there sometime.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Never had any issue with traffic on the Snake.

Bide your time and slip past them. Plenty if safe places to over take. And the road is fun. Wounder what there doing to it. Hoping its not going to be too flat and smooth. Its fun as it is.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3130 seconds. There are 1133 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption