Cctv

14 Posts | Latest reply on 29/05/2015 20:28:20 by rowanblossom | Go to original / last post
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

I have in my possession, bootleg copies of todays footage from the chatroom. Todays cabaret featuring RB being the highlight. Anyone wishing to procure a copy please send details and Postal Orders to me at my home address and I will despatch with all post haste. ( All purchases will be sent in plain brown packing. )
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Pmsl                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Oh my days!

My eyes, my eyes, i cannot see....

I hope there is a parental guidance sticker on the packaging. Lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

No information as to the nature of the content, that is why it will be sent under a 'plain brown wrapper!'.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

With our own angel of the north (no tacky looking T-Square outside Gateshead here)
If anything rude could be typed from her anglic like fingers I would be Flabbergasted, shocked and horrifed.Shocked

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

@Rags, looks like you got a bad case of FSH then.
BTW, angel? She aint no angel believe me...                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Oy. ...just cos my halo has dropped a bit and is a tad tarnished doesn't mean I am not an angel.....and my boobs keep my knees warm in winter!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

I had just got in from the closing down of one of my local pubs where I had drunk lots of free beer, so I was seeing things though rose tinted glasses.                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Jo Confused                                                                                                                                                                               
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Yes AJ?                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

my halo has dropped a bit and is a tad tarnished

Yu seem such a nice girl  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

You really didn't spend enough time with me at Matlock did you!                                                                                                                                                                              
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Oh my AJ, our RB is a devil in disguise!! Lol                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Some would say the devil, but I am still in training                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 372 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption