H2r

17 Posts | Latest reply on 01/08/2015 19:05:08 by SlowGoose | Go to original / last post
ExupRichR1's Profile
ExupRichR1

In: Buckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

One of the biggest highlights at Oulton Park on Monday has to be the brilliant Naill Mackenzie doing a couple of laps on the supercharged Kawasaki H2R, what a beautifully evil sounding Bike, butt ugly mind you :-)https://youtu.be/Drd9_QoXAfA

SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Ugly??? Its the best looking thing in all of Christendom. I desperately want one but don't like the 15 hour service interval or the £40,000 price tag.
@ KAWASAKI- you mental f**kers, I love you!!                                                                                                                                                                             
ExupRichR1's Profile
ExupRichR1

Kawasaki certainly know how to make their bikes sound, noise off my old GPZ9 with full lazer race pipe was mega , still smile when I think about that missile , 'Let there be sound'                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

That bike sure sounds gorgeous Heart,  agree with the ugly, it is too new looking for me ... I like 'em fugly and ratty ( as long as they run that's all matters )                                                                                                                                                                             
ExupRichR1's Profile
ExupRichR1

I think the R version is more towards the 50k mark, not so much go see the bank manager, more like take his family hostage Slowgoose, 15hour service intervals, wow, that's insane, out of pocket after a weekend lol                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

I d have one if i could afford it ,heard it on dyno at bike show sounded AWESOME :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
ExupRichR1's Profile
ExupRichR1

Sure I wouldn't care what it looked like whilst aboard, to busy grinning like a demented loon                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

Only needs servicing every 15 hours if you take it over 8000rpm.
 The road legal one is much more sensible, 7000 mile service interval, £20,000 and A* mental.
 How much is a kidney worth on the blackmarket??                                                                                                                                                                             
ExupRichR1's Profile
ExupRichR1

quick, get that kidney out before the weekend , it's free listings on the weekend on fleabay, question is reserve or no reserve lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Go for it.... whoever has the bodypart to spare, good luck! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It would scare me silly. Been riding round on a 'almost' 200hp bike recently and tbh you cant use the power.

Every time i dip into the power on full throttle in anything below 4th gear its 200 meter wheely time. needless to say im often in a gear lower than 4th Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
whytboy's Profile
whytboy

In: aylesbury

Im young, I can sacrifice body parts for this lol and certainly wouldn't hesitate :)                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

I seen one in the flesh, absolutely gorgeous!                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

as SG said thy are gorgeous                                                                                                                                                                              
tjininja's Profile
tjininja

In: hudds

ha haa got my arse on one last week at my local Kawasaki dealer ,anybody fancy lending me 22k                                                                                                                                                                              
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

300 bhp. That's almost as much as ya need. Lol
I've stroked an H2 down at mi local sakakaki dealer. Very sensual phwoar.

SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

@Dustin- You, sir, are a pervert of the very best sort lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 861 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption