hello peoples...greetings from Wales

25 Posts | Latest reply on 08/05/2015 19:30:08 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hellllooooo....                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome jump in enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thank you very much! Still finding my way around but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it. Eventually! Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Welcome onboard, grab a white jacket with shiny buckles down the back from the hook next to the door, and join the fun!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Haha yeah thanks. There's some wicked humour on here...should be a right laugh. You all seem to know each other pretty well...hope I can fit in alright.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bebe D-Oie's Profile
Bebe D-Oie

In: Bolton

Hi and welcome to the madhouse.... Just jump in and join in the fun. JC                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanx JC. I take it you don't have to be mad,but it helps, right?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanx JC. I take it you don't have to be mad,but it helps, right?                                                                                                                                                                             
Bebe D-Oie's Profile
Bebe D-Oie

In: Bolton

Absolutely! LOL Jx                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Welcome to BM                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Why thank you Rowan blossom, very kind of you                                                                                                                                                                             
viczen's Profile
viczen

In: Ely

Welcome fellow Welsh person :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thank you Viczen. I see your living in exile...don't you miss the green green grass of home?...;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
viczen's Profile
viczen

In: Ely

Yup .... I have to visit regularly or I would be tempted to resort to chewing my own arm off in frustration :(                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'll keep a welcome in the hillside! Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

This guy goes to the Doc.
He says, 'Doc, every time I hear Tom Jones sing, I can't help but burst into song myself. Is this common?'
And the Doc says...'Well, it's not unusual...'

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Hello and welcome to the madhouse :)
Any questions just prod a mod, staff list at the bottom of the page :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi nice to meet you Jackie and thanx for the welcome. I had a look and wow, it's quite an organisation you got going here! I had no idea. Great that you good people give so much time to this. Hope all's well in the black country                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Your welcome, take a look at the KISS Rally thread, BMs very own Rally for members and guests, 5th year, always a good do :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yeah it looks like a lot of fun, but the wife is a bit suspicious of a KISS event, so I would have to bring her too! But hardcore biker she is NOT, so I would have to bring the car. Oh the shame of it...                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 1721 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption