I've bought a bike!

43 Posts | Latest reply on 15/05/2015 20:05:47 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

You should come meet us all for the BM run to Hartside Top Cafe on July 18th one for diary and it's in the eventsThumbs Up

I've been down near Jedburgh maybe 4 or 5 times in last couple of weeks for runs along Selkirk to St Mary's Loch Cool

There is a pile of Scottish runs on over summer if you fancy some group runs

Fingers1979's Profile
Fingers1979

In: Sandbach
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Bought myself a Triumph Bonneville to go with the Suzuki GSX 1400. Looking forward to picking her up soon.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hey!!  yep id luv to tag along!!  im workin this whole weekend!Cry Iv posted some pics of my new virago on my profile!! check em out!! im soooooooooooooo!!!! excited cant wait to get it!! its being couriered over from Cleethorpes within the next 2 weeks!!   at last!! a Life calls!!.........  Really looking forward to a great summer!  Thumbs Up  Have a great weekend!  Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Nice bike Alisha. Loads going on in the north so get yourself along to anything that takes your fancy.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

........... yep i will be there!!  its going to be a great summer!  Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

..............  Well Bike not here yet!  Unhappy  But weather Crap ( ooops! sware word!) rain, rain, wind and RAIN!!  so that makes it a bit less painful!!.......  another 2 weeks to wait till Virago gets to me from the far kingdom of Cleethorpes!.......  Also with a bit of luck when the Bike gets here, the Cute Puppies!! will have all gone!!  Hmmmm!!! 3 left!!! any takers?? ......  Hay Ho!! just thought id let ya all know!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

..............  Well Bike not here yet!  Unhappy  But weather Crap ( ooops! sware word!) rain, rain, wind and RAIN!!  so that makes it a bit less painful!!.......  another 2 weeks to wait till Virago gets to me from the far kingdom of Cleethorpes!.......  Also with a bit of luck when the Bike gets here, the Cute Puppies!! will have all gone!!  Hmmmm!!! 3 left!!! any takers?? ......  Hay Ho!! just thought id let ya all know!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ooo, suits YOU, Madam! Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

what suits me??  Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The black virago...:-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Aaaaaw! thanks!  hows the weather in Brecon?   i used to live there! in Fellonfach (cant spell it tho!!)    :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Weather's terrible...horizontal rain! Good job I had a blast on Monday it was bootiful. I bet u been lovingly polishing your new ride...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Roll on some decent weather for you to enjoy your new toy                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yep Bring On The Sun Shine!!   or even a dry day would be Nice!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

New bike for me on Friday Alisha Thumbs Up in-between the rain methinks

First stop ride around borders Approve

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

CooL!! you got new Bike?   tell me all about it!!   Mine aint here yet!!   hopefully with in next week or to! have to await the courier!  should have just got the tain over and riden it back!......... Blooody Work Tho!!  Catch ya soon.  :)
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Could have pushed It home by now!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Clap  maybe i should have! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

So have you got your bike yet? I'm waiting for pictures of you leathered up astride the beast...;-D                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yeah i have the bike at last!......... As far as you waiting to see me leathered up! asdride  the best!.......... Dont Hold your Breath!      Or actually on second thoughts!!   yeah! Hold your breath and count to a million! very slowly!!  Sick                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 838 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption