I've bought a bike!

43 Posts | Latest reply on 15/05/2015 20:05:47 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just to let you all know that i have bought a virago 750!  so looks like i shall have 2 wheels again very soon!! Thumbs Up  .....   looking forward to some good weather and getting out and about again!..........  At last i may get a life!!  Big smile hoping to meet lots of you soon, any one up for rides out give me a shout, i may have parties bar-b-ques  here at my cottage in the back of beyond. plenty of room for camping and bikes too.    
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Good to see you back out there enjoying yourself but think you may be let down by the weather lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Enjoy your new bike                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sweet! Enjoy the bike and stay safe!

Hopefully sort a borders run some point this summer :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thanks Guys!!....Tongue..... yep!! weather is pretty crap here at moment!! rain, rain oh and RAIN!!!! Cry...... Hey Ho!! of out in the rain now to muck out horses!!......... Nice!  L8Rs  xx                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

Congratulations x                                                                                                                                                                              
Jackyan's Profile
Jackyan

In: Cheshire

Hope you have lots of fun! And the weather has to pick up soon for you!                                                                                                                                                                              
pictii's Profile
pictii

In: the back of beyo

Cool Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

OMG...  if you were chocie you would have eaten your self ages ago pictii ......  Sick                                                                                                                                                                              
pictii's Profile
pictii

In: the back of beyo

??                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Stern Smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good for you Alisha... Big smile  go and enjoy yerself., couple more months I should have one again too, can't wait Wink                                                                                                                                                                               
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Congratulations Alisha. Don't worry about the rain, think of the ride.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

its not so much the rain!  its the hail stones when they slap me in the face!! ..... Ouch!!  sore!  Ouch  Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I know what you mean Alisha. You can always wear a full face helmet :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i know! i should really lol   Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

don't the 'Killer midges' get you without a full face ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hahaha   they cant catch me!!   Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hahaha   they cant catch me!!   Cool

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hahaha lol   nah!! they cant catch me!!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7109 seconds. There are 819 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption