Essex Bikers?

3 Posts | Latest reply on 28/04/2015 14:42:58 by MjN | Go to original / last post
Ophidian's Profile
Ophidian

In: South Woodham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey everyone I've been riding since October last year and none of my friends have bikes, would be great to make some new friends in the Essex and surrounding areas for rideouts and bike meets etc.Anyone in a similar position?.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Warm welcome to BM. I'm sure you'll find some one on here from your neck of the woods.                                                                                                                                                                              
MjN's Profile
MjN

In: Basildon

Ah an Essex boy. I be an Essex girl. :D
I don't get out much but went to Finchingfield the other day. Was a very nice morning. Where would you recommend riding?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2188 seconds. There are 726 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption