KISS 5 - Tshirts hoodies on sale NOW !!!!

46 Posts | Latest reply on 07/09/2015 19:14:58 by JP | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Don't leave it to late as they are made to order there will be no clothing sales over the weekend.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

As JP says above, still time to order, none will be available at the event itself :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Jackie, when will the garments be available, I'd like to have mine now, let me know how to send my payment. I ordered a zipped hoody.                                                                                                                                                                             
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

still time to order a dizzy vest top??                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

oll up roll up get your KISS clothing here :-
This year the writing is in RED
T-shirts  £10     Ladies and Gents
Ladies vest tops £10
Hoodies £18
Zipped hoodies £20
Logo on the back name on the front, left hand breast (o er mrs!!!)
Place orders with either myself or Mr Ken giving size and name required and we'll contact you with payment details.
Any questions just ask :)

Still time to get your orders in all orders and payments to be made in advance contact BJ Direct for payment details.
All clothing will be available for collection at the Kiss rally as normal 

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I pm'd you BJ. With order for me and lindaloki.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Only a short time left to order folks                                                                                                                                                                              
passenger's Profile
passenger

In: bexhill on sea

Hello,  is it too late to order?

passenger's Profile
passenger

In: bexhill on sea

Hello,  is it too late to order?

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Passenger - pm with me detaisl of what you would like :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Not sure if i have ordered but tee for me with bikeabill on please Jackie                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Thanks Mr Bill                                                                                                                                                                              
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

having a eventful few weeks with my dad getting ill and then passing away....far too soonCry would like a dizzy dot vest top if  its not too late                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Dizzy a size would be good lol                                                                                                                                                                             
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

Medium vest please or a 14 xxSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
bobbyfrankenstein's Profile
bobbyfrankenstein

In: Buxton
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

i ordered when we where in cornwall, hope you remembered!Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mmmmm Bobby can u remind me sorry lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Bobby sorted                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

LAST ORDERS FOLKS MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO ENSURE THEY ARE DONE FOR THE RALLY                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

BJ, have messaged you re posting my hoody out to me, before the rally. Cheers x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 676 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption