newbie ride-out

20 Posts | Latest reply on 16/10/2007 21:51:20 by fjr_graham | Go to original / last post
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

anyone interested in a ride out pointed in the direction of the newbie rider 125`s and or the newly passed riders of all categories   Disclaimer if i post an idea of where i am riding to on a given day it is for others to input their ideas upon it. I may or may not ride out. Because I post an idea i am not the leader or organiser or any such term of reference other than a fellow biker using this forum as a free chat place. All postings which follow I have no power over and I shall not be responsible for. Any riding that may come from the posting i have no power over and i am not responsible for. You as the Rider or Pillion are responsible for your own actions. If you cannot accept this responsibility please do not ride along with me. please read and understand the essence of this disclaimer This has been a great success on some of the other sites i frequent regular anyone fancy it ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Dangermouse's Profile
Dangermouse

In: Kingsclere

That's an exellent idea. I'd be happy to take part in a local ride out with new riders.

busa70's Profile
busa70

In: Chepstow

I too would be happy to take part in a ride out. I am in South Wales-  anyone from around wanting to come along?                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

hahahaa - uv been living in the UK too long hahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
busa70's Profile
busa70

Wink good guess Matt! How did you know?
Matt's Profile
Matt

It's a dog-eat-dog country.  Phew - I'm out  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
busa70's Profile
busa70

Words of wisdomSmile. Thanks Matt. Posted pics of mine and my K7 Busa. Had trouble before uploading because of the size.
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Well done graham. We have quite a few newbies around Brum and i have metioned the idea to get something organised. We have a few here that could be called on to lead a group.                                                                                                                                                                             
roadangel's Profile
roadangel

In: Warwickshire

gues you could put me in that category, bring it on....just hope i can get a babysitter and the weather is kind...was no fun at all riding in the cold, pitch black sky and pouring rain on my own and for thh first time WITH A POLICE VAN UP MY BACKSIDE THE WHOLE OF THE A446.........(home from Bassetts Pole on Tues...)
roadangel's Profile
roadangel

gues you could put me in that category, bring it on....just hope i can get a babysitter and the weather is kind...was no fun at all riding in the cold, pitch black sky and pouring rain on my own and for thh first time WITH A POLICE VAN UP MY BACKSIDE THE WHOLE OF THE A446.........(home from Bassetts Pole on Tues...)
roadangel's Profile
roadangel

roadangel's Profile
roadangel

OMG talk about getting yourself noticed......my pc just froze on me and now i'm on thrice!!!   OOPS A DAISY.......                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Just wanna get ur post count up dont ya?  TUT!                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Put me down for it Gra! (depending on when it is of course) Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
abctrev's Profile
abctrev

In: Nottingham

Sounds like a good idea, I'm up for it :) How about having a few runs from different places to meet somewhere central?                                                                                                                                                                               
actionman's Profile
actionman

In: Torbay

hey roadangel,does that mean you had THREE police vans up your backside?!......or just one...three times?ha ha ha ha                                                                                                                                                                              
roadangel's Profile
roadangel

LOL, not my most enjoyable experience i must tell you, must have got bored with my angelic riding....   OK MATT you rumbled me, trying to up my ranks in the popularity stakes.. x                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

how much notice does members need ? i am happy with an hour or so lol , given the time of year and weather the less notice needed the better. anyone with dates in mind ? suggestions greatfully recived                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerwitch's Profile
bikerwitch

In: brighouse

someone just decide n if i can i willSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

***BUMP***                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 580 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption