5pw R1 parts

5 Posts | Latest reply on 02/08/2015 19:58:31 by SPESH | Go to original / last post
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Right ladies and gents, after the recent departure of my track/race bike, I am on the lookout for some race parts for my R1. Namely rear and front 520 sprockets, quality set of rear sets and spare bodywork?  Anyone got any of these hanging around then please message me ;-)
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

Still on the look out for parts 

SPESH's Profile
SPESH

Still on the lookout for these ;-) cheers 

ninjaflump's Profile
ninjaflump

In: dublin mancheste
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

www.donedeal.ie/motorbikeextras-for-sale/yamaha-r1/10049996

dont know if there any good or suitable dont even know if there cheap anyways good luck with the racing,john
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

Thanks matey I shall have a look :-) 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2344 seconds. There are 994 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption