Bassetts Pole - Tuesday

21 Posts | Latest reply on 17/04/2015 22:25:37 by TAB007 | Go to original / last post
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

22 Degrees and Sunny Tuesday - anyone for the Bassetts Pole ?                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

See ya there :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Chocciz on you ?????????????  Thumbs Up

I'm saving up for 70 ice creams  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Not sure yet                                                                                                                                                                               
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

In: Hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Is this in the day or evening?                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Evening  5:30 onward till yer get fed up basically...... usually get a few BM' at the tables outside McDonalds next to the pub                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

I might pop in :-)if only to go 'chicken strip' spotting ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
kipper72's Profile
kipper72

In: tamworth

Yep will be having a trundle over for an hour or two lol :)                                                                                                                                                                              
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

Me - if I can find it lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

Tab what time you going? We could meet up on the A5 Hinckley if you like but I can not go until 6 ish or later.                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

Hey Bugs, I'm leaving work about 5ish, I've written down the route. from my office so hopefully find my way lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

OK I will be an hour + later starting out. If you get lost I'll save you a seatSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

Thanks lol                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

good to see you Tab if it was only for 5 mins try and stay longer next time

TAB007's Profile
TAB007

You cheeky sod, you were leaving as I turned up! I have to say it was madness and chaotic, not sureit was worth the nearly 4 hours of my time getting there and home again, although lovely to meet up with new peeps and old gezzas like JP and an lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Murdoch3352's Profile
Murdoch3352

In: Black Country
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Glad you found your way home TAB, you can at least tick Bassetts off your list now.                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

That's for sure lol                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

You did take the scenic route TAB  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

Too bloody right I did, I'm asking Santa for a bike sat nav lol
It's always worth getting lost if I'm to see you AJ ??????                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 687 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption