motorcycle training u can trust . cbt - das

5 Posts | Latest reply on 17/04/2015 10:59:49 by buzz_sp1 | Go to original / last post
buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

In: benfleet essex
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

if  your in the  south east  of  england,we are  situated roughly  near  southend  airport .  we are  from research  the  only  voluntry based training  school left in england ....  basically  that  means  your instructors are  not  paid  per pass on cbt  or  full test  passes , they  do  it  for  free  out  of  they  own  hearts .. even though  they  are  fullly  qualified by  the  dvsa  to  make as much  money  as  they  can get  away  with  ..  so  if  you  are  one  of  the  many  that keep  putting  it  off  cuz  u  cant  afford  it  then think  again . est  1976 .. the  29th  school  in the  country to  be  accepted  as an ATB in 1990  , if  your  in my  area  or  know  someone  that  is  . then pm me  for  my  home  phone number or  visit  cpandrmotorcycletraining.co.uk ..
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Buzz am I reading this right? There is NO CHARGE?? If thats the case I think Matt should run a free bit of advertising for you

buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

Unfortunately there is a charge to cover running costs. Which is nothing compared to commercial schools.                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Still think Matt should give you some free advertising on here                                                                                                                                                                              
buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

ThAt would be nice. Everything helps to keep us running to help out those ppl that simply can't afford to get there full licence                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2637 seconds. There are 1279 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption