week end rides

6 Posts | Latest reply on 10/04/2015 18:09:08 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Russ0228's Profile
Russ0228

In: aberdeen
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey folks I stay in the aberdeen area and like to know if anyone fancies riding on the weekends. I was thinking of a trip to the green welly shop in tyndrum this weekend if anyine is game?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Hi Russ, try giving @solofemale a shout, she has just moved up to Inverness, not sure of distance betwixt you but maybe she will be able to join ya on a run?!

Although there are a fair few active North (Scotland) Members so you may not have a problem finding riding buddies.

Good Luck.
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

what day you thinking ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Russ0228's Profile
Russ0228

In: aberdeen

I havent logged back in to see thsse two replies. Doh!! Its supposed to be not to vad next weekend if any is up for a run. Doesnt matter where to. Anything from 50miles to a weekend ride to the west coast. Just give me a shout. :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

I was out around borders today and heading up to Highlands tomorrow :)

OH YES the sun is shining Cool

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Russ, I found an event up your neck of the woods - check Events - 7th June - http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/newcalendar_event_details.asp?event_id=4757  Thumbs Up

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2031 seconds. There are 1095 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption