DVLA - View your licence information

8 Posts | Latest reply on 27/03/2015 00:03:59 by Emzed | Go to original / last post
Jellybean's Profile
Jellybean

In: Hexham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Has anyone tried looking at what the DVLA thinks is on their licence?  You can check your info here: https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Thank you Jellybean, I have been looking at my licence recently and wondering if I lost anything, or gained when I renewed to a Picture one. Site is having a techno problem at the mo, but I will try again later. Hoping to add to it soon ;)                                                                                                                                                                              
ExupRichR1's Profile
ExupRichR1

In: Buckley

After all the mistakes by the DVLA, missing bike entitlements etc, I photo copied and got it witnessed and signed at the police station before I sent my old one off for renewal, all this new centralized computer system they've got is still having teething problems , so better safe than sorry
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Oh R1, I did photocopy mine, but to get it signed at the police station....what a good idea that was! Damn why didn't do that?!                                                                                                                                                                              
Jellybean's Profile
Jellybean

In: Hexham

That IS a good idea, I think I'll try it when I need to send mine off again. 

And speaking of missing entitlements, when i checked my online details, I found that my expired 33bhp restriction had changed. It's shown online as "Restricted to tricycles", although there is no numeric code against it.  My plastic licence is correct, and I have my test pass certificates, so I should be OK, but it's irritating nonetheless.                                                                                                                                                                             
ExupRichR1's Profile
ExupRichR1

In: Buckley

So much for their new centralized all singing , all dancing system, couldn't organize a p**s up in a brewery, always helps to second guess and cover your back when dealing with officialdom

madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Nice link Thumbs Up  and yeh I worked for DVLA for a number of years on a contract.

Interesting to say the least

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I can only agree with some previous comments Approve 

Quite simply one of the most informative & illuminating posts I've read on BM Thumbs Up

Well done Jellybean Clap

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 734 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption