proverbs

61 Posts | Latest reply on 24/06/2015 21:26:32 by SlowGoose | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Pity is someone who laughs at one of my jokes...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

'You can take a horse to water but a pencil must be lead' ... 

Stan Laurel 

LOL LOL LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Even funnier... I messed my quote up above hahahaha Big smile

Should have read 'You can lead a horse to water but a pencil must be lead'

Sorry Mr Laurel, lets hope it gave someone a laugh today anyway LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You can lead an Irish lass to water, but you cannot make her cross  to KISS5...

COPYWRIGHT  XK                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hahahaha! XK I like it, very true! Big smile x

Trying to get time off at min should be there but dont wanna put name down until I get my hols ok-ed by the boss, will find out in next week or so x

Im just bloody awful at commitment ... Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Jackyan's Profile
Jackyan

In: Cheshire

Learn from the past, live in the present , look to the future !                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Amazing things happen to those who wait!

Star
StarStarStarStarStar

Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

!!!!

PCGuru's Profile
PCGuru

11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Carpe Cerivisi

Seize the Beer!

SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Don't worry, be happy!!  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

" read what you've written before you hit submit"

Pretty much the same idea as "engage brain before opening mouth"                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hee hee, no, not so much a problem as just confusion....

"If it's something you can do something about, why worry? If it's something you can't do anything about, why worry?"

Well, I'd say that if it's something you can do something about, get on and do it, and if it's something you can't do anything about, then there's no point in worrying :-)

Maybe we're saying the same thing, just in different ways.... ;-)
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

The only thing to fear is fear itself!                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!

Or

Do unto others before they do unto you!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Those that live by the sword, die by the sword!Dead

When I die, I am going to take one bastard with me.
Do not piss me off, or you will be favourite.                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Blood and Thunder XK, who's rattled your cage? Just because Rags won't buy you a beer is no reason to go off on one!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.5303 seconds. There are 335 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption