Bsb 2015

8 Posts | Latest reply on 03/07/2015 20:49:36 by McRide | Go to original / last post
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

This year should hopefully prove to be one of the best with a line up of 40 riders:
http://www.britishsuperbike.com/news/2015-mce-bsb-the-best-ever.aspx

Must admit, that I can't wait for the season to start, although the dates have been re-arranged slightly due to the fiasco with MotoGP which means that the usual Cadwell round - Party in the Park will not be held on the August Bank Holiday weekend! :( And the first round will not be Brands Indy at Easter, but will be Donington.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Oooh doni doni yayy thanks fer updating us chick xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Thanks Stells! Hug

I can't wait either Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

In: Hinckley

I think I might go to some rounds this year is there BM group meet up?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Tickets all purchased for most rounds except Knockhill (bit far for a day trip). Still amazing value whole weekend for £34.
really good looking line up. Will jenny T cut the mustard ?
Come on April                                                                                                                                                                             
McRide's Profile
McRide

In: Telford

I am plannin to be a Donnington and 4 others as my place is sponsorin PBM again this year (hopin Shakey will do it again), and no I don't have any spare tickets ;-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Marshalled at Snetterton BSB test. Awesome 2 days. Josh Brookes broke the lap record. Best bit, it was dry n sunny.                                                                                                                                                                             
McRide's Profile
McRide

In: Telford

I am packed for the off from Shopshire to Knock hill. I have a spare complementary ticket.
See ya'all there!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2660 seconds. There are 780 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption