Weight watchers

446 Posts | Latest reply on 18/01/2007 09:17:11 by RC | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I expect you will be spending lots of dosh this year on new clothes cos the old ones hang a bit loose eh?Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

thats what im hoping for rube want to loose as much as i can this year                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

You will get there hon.  I am totally confident in you.Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

AWWWWWW cheers hun xx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

well got weigh in 2moz wish me luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

been  and got weighed today and ive lost  8lb woohoo im well chuffed an back on track.                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

whooooooooooooooooooo Clap hoooooooooooooooooooooooooo  well done rc.   Clap  keep them lbs falling off hun, congrats miss smiley all over face today !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

aww thanks storm my very good friend xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO M8 wtg keep it up and we'll have a slim RC by the charity day xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

aww cheers mate and yep thats the plan a new me for the chairty day xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I like the old you though RC, so you better not change too much LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Well done though hon... told you I had confidence in you... you a real starStar                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

me will never change rube just be thinner lol and thanks hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

YVW XXXXX                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

awwwwwwwwww thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

well done milly moo or will it b milly stick insect lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

lol bp milly moo still luvs ya lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

RC will never change pmsl cause we all love her as she is, but a slimmer RC I know is what she really wants to be so go for it m8 loves u to bits no matter how u r xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

awwwwwwwwww thanks gwen m8 im trying my ,best loves you 2 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

You are doing really well Twiggy Chick,  I am impressed.  And you look good too.....................Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

geeeeeeeee shucks you will have me blushing Embarrassed and thanks rube

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 1147 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption